Coming together to help our neighbors on the Emerald Coast.
Being a nonprofit who primarily focuses on South Walton County shouldn’t limit us when our neighbors in other counties are in need.
With that ultimate mission in mind and a heavy heart for our friends and neighbor impacted by the devastation that Hurricane Michael has left in its wake, we here at Preserving South Walton, Inc are organizing efforts to assist. AND WE NEED YOUR HELP
How Can you Help?
- Volunteer: complete the form below
- Donate supplies (see drop off locations below) .
- Donate cash to help offset logistics costs, to purchase supplies, and/or assist with bridging the financial gap for those in need.
- Volunteer your business to be a supply drop off location
Preserving South Walton Official Supply Drop Off locations:
- What’s Up Dog in Miramar Beach on Highway 98
- Redd’s Fueling Station on Scenic Highway 30A (Behind Sally’s Seaside Store in Blue Mountain)
- 30a Olive Oil Co 12805 US Highway 98 E, Ste N101 (20.45 mi)
Inlet Beach, Florida 32461
- “Fill the Trolley” event sponsor by Grayton Beach Catering and Gulf Coast Go. Time to be announced:
Drop off locations provided by other neighbors and entities that we are aware of at this time:
Hilary & Reverie in Inlet Beach
- Bottled Water
- Baby Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
- Propane containers
- Bug spray
- Work Gloves
- Safety Glasses
- Zip Ties
- Garbage Bags
- Duct Tape
- First aid supplies
- Coloring Books and crayons